Did you know the easiest way to improve your health and wellness is by drinking tea! Tea is one of the most studied anti-cancer plants on our planet and consuming a little tea can go a long way in adding health benefits. Hot brew, cold brew, matcha and even adding tea to your food! Maria Uspenski presents a three week plan to help you ease into a 5-cup a day tea habit streamlined for real life in her new book “Cancer Hates Tea”.
“Simple Green Tea Cold Brew” Recipe
- 32 oz Mason Jar
- Filtered water (the better the water, the better your tea will taste!)
- Tea Ball or similar Steeping Accessory
- Tea Traveler
- 2 oz Green Tea Leaves
- Fill tea ball, tea bag or similar steeping accessory with green tea.
- Fill mason jar with filtered water, leaving room for the tea ball so not to overflow.
- Add tea ball to mason jar with filtered water.
- Place mason jar in refrigerator.- Pat yourself on the back for taking a step in improving your health & wellness!
- 30+ oz of Wellness you can sip all day!
- Fill up your favorite Tea Traveler for on the go!
For a faster steep: In a small jar, pour 6 oz of 175F (80C) over tea, steep for 5 minutes, combine with 32 oz mason jar filled with filtered water. *Keep in mind, you will need to remove some of the filtered water in the 32 oz Mason Jar to make room for your 6 oz of fast steep tea & tea ball, however, you can always add more filtered water back if you take out too much the first time.
~Rex Theater Tea Co.